As employees increasingly look for meaning and social impact in their corporate jobs, companies are seeking—and finding—ways to link talent development and rewarding, purpose-driven work, for both employee engagement and competitive advantage.
– The Purpose-Driven Professional by William D. Eggers, Nate Wong, Kate Cooney
- Social impact in business, with a focus on Millennials
- The case for connecting social initiatives with talent development
- How to make it happen
- The talent and social ecosystems
- How Millennials still want businesses to focus more on people