June 2017: Peer-to-Peer Networking and Consulting Round 2
Following the success of the January peer-to-peer facilitated networking and discussions, Corporate Volunteers of New York is holding a second session for our final June meeting of the year. Members will discuss in small groups to share best practices and ask questions across a variety of topics, including:
- How our companies should publicly respond to social issues
- Scaling skills-based volunteering and pro bono efforts
- Comparing notes on local volunteer projects and what works best
- Using the Sustainable Development Goals to build priorities
- Action items for how CVNY members can better leverage the network all year long
- If there are topics from the program year or your discussions from the Summer Soiree you’d like to include, please email email@example.com!